Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jillian Is Getting Her Own Show

Hi everyone,

After a lot of legal wrangling and after a near walk out....it's been decided Jillian can have her own show.

It's to air in 2010 and it's to be a pilot of 8 shows....more will come if it's deemed a success.

On a personal note, I hate NBC. They control her media unless it suits them...and usually, that is to make her look like a bitch. "Jillian has a blown up on set", "Jillian gets sued by workmen over her house", "Jillian's team loses again"...
Do you get a pattern there? If it's negative, it's put out by NBC. If it's positive, they bury it. Well, let me tell you something, they PAY her to be a bitch. They PAY her to do those blow ups and believe me, if it's not in the script, they don't let it go on the air.

In regards to Jilli's house. Let me say something to everyone out there....I own her house! I pay the fuckin' bills and I DIDN'T pay the Cullegan people because the contract said "For all services rendered"...not that they were going to supply the water purification system and then choose to see if they wanted to hook up shit they didn't have a right even touching.

What AM I ragging on? I'll tell you. Jilli's show was contracted to have Brita water purification systems on her tap. Well, the fuckin' things didn't work half the time and the other half Brita wouldn't supply the fuckin' filters! So, when Brita stopped sponsoring the show, Jilli threw the damned things out and got a Cullegan system. She called and they came out.
When they got there, they put in the filtration system. They provided it and THEN, they wanted to go out and see if they could do something to her swimming pool!
Well, her swimming pool isn't even attached to the house water system. It's designed to be hooked to water reclaimation and it's designed to be a fire prevention system thereby a foaming agent is mixed and through sprinklers, it gets shot over the house so it doesn't catch fire.
These dumb fucks went out and fucked with the system and then said, "Oh, we can't do anything to that, your system is already better than what we provide!"
Well, the fuckers thought they could charge her for doing something to the system when they didn't do a damned thing!

When the bill came in, she put it over to the side and sent it to me. I called and asked her what it was about. She told me she didn't know, so I called the company. They told me the $10,000 bill was for labor installing the water softner and work done to the swimming pool.
I told them the installation was included on the invoice as being covered in the monthly bill and if they touched the God damned swimming pool system, I'd be suing the fuck out of them.
The guy told me, "Oh, we didn't touch the swimming pool!"
That's when I told him I wasn't paying the fuckin' bill and if they THINK they are going to charge me ten grand for the installation of THEIR water softner, they could find it out in the middle of the God damned highway!

For two months, the bills came in for the water softner and that was fine. They were paid. THEN, from out of nowhere, we got told there were announcements she was being sued by the company...and they were slamming her in the blogs for stiffing the company!

Well, to make a long story short, I called Shapiro and told his law firm to start suing the fuck out of Cullegan and not to let up until I owned the God damned company. Suddenly, they wanted to back off! But not before it's out in the press that she's a low life and not paying her bills!
So, needless to say Shapiro has sued them for defamation of character and Jilli now has $300,000 of their money.

So, we've got me posting here without a photo or family photo.

Why? Because that's how fuckin' tight NBC controls Jilli's appearance and publicity....and technically, I'm not supposed to be mentioning she's even my sister anywhere!

That's ok, fuck them. She was my sister before she was their star and that's what I think of that. They're not going to fire her because she would bide her time and then come back with another show which would show her as someone who wasn't their bitch.