Saturday, October 3, 2009

What A Dumb Ass!!!

Word is being leaked like you wouldn't believe "Big Poppa" on Atlanta Housewives is Lee Najjar.

Officially, I'd like to proclaim that man "Dumbass Of The Decade" for allowing something like this story to be allowed to get put out there. Obviously it's true because there's more than plenty photos on the web of Kimberly and him together.

In case you didn't guess it, I'm hopelessly addicted to the show. I've got my favs and I've got my hates...as I'm sure everyone else does.

What's absolutely crazy is this... The photos are admissable but explained away. When it comes to phone texts...



that's utterly insane!

Obviously, Lee went to the same school of fucking around my ex did! It's all easily found and it's all right out in the open.

The man deserves to hand over millions to his soon to be ex. If she doesn't file, it's because she's a total dumb fuck worse than he.

By the way, thanks to the blog I got the photo from.