Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Three Nephews



The first thing I should say is I don't feel that fuckin' old to have nephews this age. I am, so I gotta be nice and claim 'em.


The second thing I'll say is there are issues between their dad and I. Of all my family, he doesn't claim me, and we get along like pitbulls. He's a drug crazed alcoholic asshole...in my opinion, and I'm a judgmental fuck...as he puts it in his opinion.


Just the same, I got a call last night telling me the oldest turned 18, so he got thrown out. The others want to leave also, so I got on the phone and told my brother I'd take them.


At first, he wanted to argue, but by the time I'd made calls to get Family Services involved....and yes, it is considered child abuse if your 18 year old high school senior son gets thrown out of his home....




Needless to say, they're coming to live with me and I'm considered the "coolest". Go figure.


By the end of the conversation, they emailed me photos. What's crazy is the last time I saw them, they were 'little shits'.






Bear with me during the transition.