Saturday, September 26, 2009

Adam Curtis emails

I'm putting this out there for gay authors. I want to know if this idiot is harassing them like he is me. Here is the content of the last email I got from the fucker.

----------------------

LMFAO, if your stories hadn't proved that you were a self absorbed asshole, your reply would have. I have no doubt you are crazy and live in a planet of your own. Do you hear voices all the time, or just when your awake?




27 stories in two years means you have problems. Please name me one legit author who has written that much in such a short time! Now stop and take a breath... let the voices subside and think about why they don't. Because they are good, and thus the reason for a copyright. You are not, no reason for a copyright!!!! Maybe you are related to that Gerardo dude who kidnapped the girl 20 yrs ago, and built a box so he can talk without moving his lips, and control the world. Really, you are certifiable crazy. Admit it asshole and then go curl up in a corner and let the voices in your small head disappear.



Freakin idiot.

-------------------------
 
Personally, I'm spamming the dude. Personally, I don't think I should be getting emails from anyone for writing a story many other people apparently love.
 
Isn't it strange when I emailed the fucker to ask him HOW MANY STORIES HE'S WRITTEN, he comes back with this shit.
 
Well, he's spammed and that's how it will be, but I'd like to know if any others are getting the harrassment he's giving.